Please read and adhere to the following guidelines to ensure that your event goes as smoothly as possible.
$50.00 deposit will be required to secure your date when you book your
event and will be deducted from your final bill. This deposit will be
refunded only if your event is cancelled within 10 days prior to the
date. No exceptions.
- Please provide attendance one
week prior to the date of the event, indicating the number of children
and adults separately. Children ages 12 and older will be considered an
adult. A smaller portion is available for children under 12 for $2.00
less regular price. The children’s menu is available, and must be
ordered in advance.
- We allow 24 hours prior to your
event for any meal cancellations. Any no-shows after that will be
charged the price of the selected meals.
- All parties have a 3 hour limit. Any time over the 3 hour limit will be charged $30.00 per hour.
- The Dream does not hold a liquor license, therefore, no alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the Dream party rooms.
- An 18% Service Charge, along with a 6% sales tax, will be added to your bill. Payment is due in full on the date of your event.
- The Dream party room tablecloths are
floral vinyl tablecloths. White linen tablecloths and napkins can be
provided for a $2 per table charge.
When calling for reservations please ask
for the Managers. If we are not available, please leave your name and
telephone number. We will return your call as soon as possible. Or
simply complete the Reservation Form.
Our in house Bakery is also available to meet your needs for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
We hope we can be of service to you for your special event!
All Party Rooms are Non-Smoking